Wednesday, January 15, 2014

New Learning Opportunities - 23 Mobile Things

I was very excited to see that Metronet was continuing with the 23 Things model and offering 23 Mobile Things in 2014. 

It enabled a number of wonderful things to be revived, like the regular meetings of the "Panera Princesses" with some new added friends (at least one Panera Prince), and the blog that I started initially for 23 Things on a Stick and later used to record my adventures on a Fulbright-Hayes Seminar to Hungary and the Czech Republic in 2010.  Scrolling through the posts was like flipping through a photo album (which I have yet to print and assemble, a common theme among my Fulbright friends) and brought back fabulous memories.

Thing 1 on this round of 23 Mobile Things is once again blogging.  I've never been comfortable with my writing style, and so regular blogging has been a struggle.  I feel like more time is spent on the backspace and delete keys than any other.  That being said, I am looking forward to learning (now 22) skills and apps that can be used on mobile devices and may be easily incorporated into my daily life, either professionally or personally. 

No comments:

Post a Comment